De-Sovietization of legislation, exemption from taxation of equipment transferred to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, increase of the reserve fund of the state budget by UAH 200 billion: Rada passed a number of laws
Today, April 21, Verkhovna Rada adopted a number of decisions related, in particular, to the de-Sovietization of legislation, exemption from taxation of the invaders’ equipment transferred to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, an increase in the reserve fund of the state budget by UAH 200 billion and other subjects
According to MP Olena Shulyak, we are talking about such important bills as:
- on the extension of the martial law in Ukraine (No. 7300);
- on improving the effectiveness of sanctions related to the assets of individuals (No. 7194);
- on the exemption from taxation of remuneration for the military equipment of the aggressor state voluntarily transferred to the Armed Forces of Ukraine (No. 7278);
- on the de-Sovietization of Ukrainian legislation (No. 4284);
- on an increase by UAH 200 billion (from UAH 1.5 billion to UAH 201.5 billion) of the Reserve Fund of the State Budget of Ukraine in favor of increasing the defense capability and security of the state (No. 7299);
- on the functioning of local self-government during the period of martial law (No. 7269);
- on the regulation of the legal regime in the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine (No. 7270);
- on compulsory state social insurance in case of unemployment during martial law (No. 7275);
- on electronic communications (No. 7227);
- on the uninterrupted production and supply of agricultural products during martial law (No. 7264);
- on the regulation of land relations under martial law (No. 7289);
- on priority measures for reforming the sphere of urban planning (No. 7282);
- on the specifics of determining the rent for natural gas production for the period of martial law, state of emergency (No. 7249);
- on the powers of the subjects of civil protection and the implementation of the norms of international humanitarian law in the field of civil protection (No. 7255);
- on the specifics of the application of legislation in the field of preventing corruption under martial law (No. 7280);
- on the recall of People's Deputy Medvedchuk from the position of a member of the Committee on Human Rights, De-Occupation and Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories, elected according to the quota of proportional representation of the Opposition Platform for Life Party faction (No. 7301);
- on the delimitation of powers between the central executive body that ensures the formation of state policy in the field of civil protection, and the central executive body that implements state policy in the field of civil protection (No. 5847);
- on public procurement of medicines (No. 6416);
- on the transfer of integral property complexes of state fire and rescue units (units) and other property of the Operational and Rescue Service of Civil Protection (No. 3688).
People's Deputy Oleksiy Goncharenko noted the important changes that these bills bring.
"The Council has simplified phytosanitary measures for the export, import and movement of agricultural products of plant origin through the territory of Ukraine. The Council has amended the Law of Ukraine "On the Prevention of Corruption" on the specifics of the application of legislation in the field of preventing corruption under martial law. In particular, gifts are exempted from declaring (if they are transferred for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine or humanitarian aid), assistance (in particular, provided abroad), significant changes in property. The Rada also adopted a bill on de-Sovietization of Ukrainian legislation, which, in particular, provides for amendments to the Civil Protection Code of Ukraine, the Labor Code and the Disciplinary Statute of the Civil Protection Service, the Laws of Ukraine "Fundamentals of Health Care Legislation" and "On the pension provision of persons discharged from military service and some other persons", Goncharenko wrote.