Germany provides Ukraine with new military aid package
The German government has transferred a new military aid package to Ukraine, which includes armored personnel carriers, TRML-4D airborne surveillance radar systems, and drones
This is stated on the ministry's website.
The new military aid package from Germany for Ukraine includes:
- 12 armored personnel carriers;
- 2 TRML-4D airborne surveillance radar systems;
- 7 Primoco One UAVs;
- 2 anti-missile defense systems for helicopters;
- 32 SatCom satellite communication terminals;
- 4 HX81 tractors and 4 semi-trailers;
- 12 MAN TGS trucks;
- 30,000 sets of winter clothing.
What the previous aid packages included
On October 10, Germany announced the provision of 10 Leopard 1 tanks, additional Patriot and IRIS-T air defense systems, and three Gepard anti-aircraft guns. And on October 13, Germany announced an additional support package, which included first aid kits, backpacks, drone countermeasures, etc.
On October 20, Germany provided Ukraine with 3 Gepard anti-aircraft guns.
On October 27, Germany announced a new military aid package for Ukraine, which included another IRIS-T air defense system launcher, missiles, as well as APCs and UAVs.