Ukrainian forces hold positions on Dnipro River's left bank in Kherson region - General Staff
On November 27, at least 79 battles took place along the frontline. Operational situation in eastern and southern Ukraine remains difficult
The Ukrainian Armed Forces’ General Staff reported this.
Russia's attacks against Ukraine
The enemy launched one missile and three air strikes, fired 13 times from multiple launch rocket systems at the positions of Ukrainian troops and populated areas. Unfortunately, Russian terrorist attacks resulted in civilian casualties. Private houses and other civilian infrastructure were destroyed and damaged.
Near the state Ukrainian border with Russia and Belarus, the situation hasn't changed significantly. Designated units of the Armed Forces of Belarus are performing tasks in the areas bordering Ukraine.
At the same time, the Russian army continued shelling the entire borderline with mortars and artillery: over 15 settlements across the Chernihiv, Sumy, and Kharkiv regions were attacked.
- In the Kupyansk direction, 10 settlements of the Kharkiv region came under artillery shelling.
- In the Lyman direction, over 12 localities in the Donetsk region were shelled.
- In the Bakhmut direction, about 10 localities in the Donetsk region were attacked by the invading Russian forces.
- In the Avdiivka direction, more than 15 settlements in the Donetsk region were attacked.
- In the Mariupol direction, 15 settlements in the Donetsk region were attacked.
- In the Shakhtarsk direction, over 10 localities in the Donetsk region were shelled.
- In the Zaporizhzhia and Kherson directions, more than 25 towns and villages were subjected to numerous attacks by the occupying Russian army.
Ukrainian Armed Forces hold positions on the left bank of Kherson region
Defense forces of Ukraine continue to hold positions on the left bank of the Dnipro River in Kherson region. They keep delivering fire damage to Russian occupiers.
Missile units struck at areas where Russian personnel, weapons and military equipment were concentrated.
- On 26 November, 63 combat engagements took place at the frontline. Ukrainian defenders repelled a number of enemy attacks in key areas and neutralized 750 Russian troops.