Russia plans to launch undermining campaigns aimed at regional splits in Ukraine - intelligence
Russian analysts have prepared proposals to the Russian military and political leadership for a "more effective" war against Ukraine in 2024
The Main Intelligence Directorate reports.
"One of the key problems for the terrorist regime in Moscow is the public consensus and Ukraine's stability, despite the alleged internal political contradictions," the statement says.
The Russian analysts are planning to destroy unity within Ukraine by conducting several hybrid subversive campaigns along with the continuation of intense hostilities.
The key goals of these measures include:
- discrediting the mobilization process;
- promoting a large-scale population outflow from Ukraine;
- provoking regional splits.
- "The southeast is fighting for Banderites' interests";
- "Western Ukraine would have joined the EU long ago without separatists."
- "In Kyiv, there is no mobilization - everyone is walking and having fun."
"At the same time, the so-called Kremlin analysts believe that there are no political forces left in Ukraine capable of changing the state's development vector, and the number of those who once were sympathetic to the 'Russian world' has fallen dramatically," the intelligence service added.
- The Kremlin is planning another hybrid campaign against Ukraine.