Ukrainian forces strike 12 times at Russian troops, equipment concentration points – General Staff
Ukrainian Defense Forces hit 3 areas of concentration of troops and equipment, a control point and 2 ammunition depots; Russia launched 7 missile and 73 air strikes, 20 combat engagements took place
The Ukrainian Armed Forces' General Staff reported this.
Near the state Ukrainian border with Russia and Belarus, the situation hasn't changed significantly, certain units of the Belarusian Armed Forces are performing tasks in the areas bordering Ukraine.
At the same time, the Russian army continued shelling the entire borderline with mortars and artillery: over 25 settlements in the Chernihiv, Sumy, and Kharkiv regions were attacked.
Russian attacks in other Ukrainian regions
- In the Kupyansk direction, 3 settlements of the Kharkiv region came under artillery shelling.
- In the Lyman direction, over 15 settlements in the Luhansk and Donetsk regions came under Russian fire.
- In the Bakhmut direction, over 25 localities in the Donetsk region were attacked by the invading Russian forces.
- In the Avdiivka direction, more than 10 settlements in the Donetsk region were attacked.
- In the Maryinka direction, over 10 settlements in the Donetsk region came under shelling.
- In the Shakhtarsk direction, over 10 localities in the Donetsk region were shelled.
- In the Zaporizhzhia and Kherson directions, over 30 towns and villages were subjected to numerous attacks by the occupying Russian army.
Russia launched 7 missile and 73 air strikes, 20 combat engagements took place
During the day, 20 combat engagements took place. Also, the Russian Federation struck again at Ukraine, using 38 Iranian Shahed-136/131 strike UAVs. The port infrastructure of Odesa region was damaged. As a result of combat operations, 26 enemy Shahed drones were destroyed by air defense forces. In total, the enemy launched 7 missile and 73 air strikes, fired 37 times from multiple launch rocket systems at the positions of Ukrainian troops and settlements. Unfortunately, Russian terrorist attacks have resulted in civilian casualties and injuries. Residential buildings and other civilian infrastructure were destroyed and damaged.
Ukrainian forces hit 3 areas where troops and equipment were concentrated, target a control center and 2 ammunition depots
Over the day, Ukrainian aviation launched 12 strikes on the areas where Russian personnel, weapons and military equipment were concentrated.
Missile troops destroyed 4 artillery pieces, targeted 3 areas of concentration of personnel and military equipment, a command and control point and 2 ammunition depots of the Russian army.
At the same time, the Ukrainian army continues their offensive operations in the Melitopol and Bakhmut sector, consolidating their positions and conducting counter-battery operations.