Ukrainian Air Force destroys 19 Russian Shahed drones
In the evening of November 10 and at night of November 11, Russian forces attacked Ukraine using strike drones and missiles. Ukrainian air defense forces destroyed 19 Russian drones
The press center of Ukraine's Air Force reported this.
It is noted that from 7:00 p.m. on November 10 to 03:00 a.m. on November 11, the Russian army attacked Ukraine with strike drones and several missiles of various types.
In particular, during the attack, Russia used:
- 31 Shahed-136/131 strike UAVs from three directions - Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Kursk in the Russian Federation and Cape Chauda in Crimea;
- 1 Kh-31 guided missile from the Black Sea;
- an anti-ship missile P-800 Oniks - from the occupied Crimea;
- S-300 anti-aircraft guided missile from the Belgorod People's Republic.
As a result of the air battle, the Ukrainian Air Force units destroyed 19 Russian Shahed drones.
Russia sent most of the attack UAVs to the frontline regions. Air defense was operating in Odesa, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Poltava, Sumy, Kirovohrad, and Kyiv regions.
- On the evening of Friday, November 10, Russian terrorists launched 'kamikaze' UAVs to attack Ukraine. Drones targeting Kyiv were destroyed by Ukrainian air defense forces.