Air defense missiles, HIMARS ammo in new US $150 mln aid package for Ukraine
The United States has provided Ukraine with a new $150 million aid package, which includes air defense missiles, HIMARS ammunition and artillery shells
US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken announced this, the press service of the US State Department reports.
The package includes:
• Additional munitions for National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems (NASAMS);
• AIM-9M missiles for air defense;
• Stinger anti-aircraft missiles;
• Additional ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS);
• 155mm and 105mm artillery rounds;
• Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missiles;
• Javelin anti-armor systems;
• More than 2 million rounds of small arms ammunition;
• Night vision devices;
• Demolitions munitions for obstacle clearing;
• Cold weather gear; and
• Spare parts, maintenance, and other ancillary equipment.