UAVs, grenade launchers and ammunition: Germany hands over new aid package to Ukraine
The German government announced that it would provide Ukraine with another batch of military aid, including drones and ammunition
This is stated on the website of the Federal Government of Germany.
The new package of military aid from Germany includes:
- one LUNA NG reconnaissance system
- 10 Vector reconnaissance UAVs with spare parts
- 6 border patrol vehicles
- 8 Mercedes-Benz Zetros trucks
- 30 GMG grenade launchers
- 250 artillery rounds of 155 mm caliber
- 100,000 first aid kits and medical supplies
"Funding for the security capacity building initiative amounts to 5.4 billion Euros for 2023 (after 2 billion Euros for 2022) and additional authorizations to enter commitments in the following years amounting to 10.5 billion Euros. These funds are to be used primarily for military assistance to Ukraine," the government's website said.
- On November 27, Germany said it would provide Ukrenergo with €300 million for the repair and modernization of the power grid.