Belarus extends military exercises with Russia until at least 1 October
Belarus has again extended joint military exercises with the Russian armed forces, this time until at least 1 October. The exercises' total duration is 74 weeks
This was reported by the Telegram channel of the monitoring group Belaruski Gayun.
Belarus has once again extended joint military exercises with the Russian armed forces. They will last at least until 1 October.
"Some training grounds were closed on 23 and 24 September, but Domanovo and Obuz-Lisnovsky are working without interruption," the statement said.
The exercises at the training grounds will continue starting from 25 September until:
Barysauski training ground (Barysau district) until 30.09;
• Hozhski training ground (Hrodna district) until 29.09;
• Brestski training ground (Brest district) until 30.09;
• Asipovichski training ground (Asipovichy district) until 29.09;
• Nioman training ground (Navahrudak district) until 29.09;
• Obuz-Liasnouski training ground (Baranavichy district) until 01.10;
• Damanava training ground (Ivatsevichy district) until 01.10;
• Lepelski training ground (Lepel district) until 30.09.
The training has been non-stop starting from 29 April 2022. The total number of extensions is 74 weeks.
Earlier, reports indicated that the joint military exercises between Belarus and Russia, which have been ongoing since 29 April 2022, are extended until 17 September.